a visual explanation by Franklin Veaux of the distinctions between certain kinds of non-monogamous relationship structures and behaviors.
not necessarily the most accessible to people with no prior knowledge on the topic, and certainly a little tongue in cheek (see: unicorns), and I’m sure there are plenty of relationships that would prove this inaccurate, but I think it does a pretty good job of giving a clear visual description on a topic that is often confusing and semantically sloppy.
of course, it’s those expanses of unlabeled color that are often most difficult. navigating where exactly you and your partners’ needs lie on a vast and complex spectrum can be a challenge, duh.
- cheekyoutgoingintrovert likes this
- bruixotanyil likes this
- bruixotanyil reblogged this from thisbedisaship
- thatonegirlthatonetime reblogged this from thisbedisaship
- w0manchild reblogged this from thisbedisaship
- lunadarkridge11 likes this
- campytramp reblogged this from thedandymann and added:
- thedandymann reblogged this from hibernatingsunflower and added:
- hibernatingsunflower reblogged this from thisbedisaship and added:
- hibernatingsunflower likes this
- decidiocaminarsola likes this
- unchartedlust likes this
- tinyorc likes this
- thisbedisaship posted this